What we do
Georgetown University is partnering with JobElephant to simplify and expedite your recruitment advertising by placing your ads with speed, exceptional customer service and maximum ROI. Our superior technology allows us to automate a large portion of our ad placement as well as track every ad we place, critically informing us which media outlets offer the best return on Georgetown University’s investment. JobElephant advertises with 20,000+ media sources. Online and in print. Anywhere you want to place an ad.
How it works
Placing ads in publications is easy with these simple steps:
Feeds, Sweeps, Scrapes – whatever you want to call it, JobElephant has the technology to keep all of your job postings current every business day. Every weeknight, our proprietary Job Wrap system imports all employment announcements from your career sites(s) or Applicant Tracking System (ATS) into the JobElephant Ad Control System in order to automatically identify new postings, edits to current postings, or deleted postings. We will be pulling from the following links and posting to the contracts below;
2) You will need to submit the following:
• Name of the person in the department responsible for the posting / making the request.
• Job Requisition Number for administrative staffing positions. The Department of Human Resources will review ads for approval. An approved Job Requisition is required for all administrative positions.
3) We will reply the same day with a prepared ad proof along with our quote sheet with prices, run times and any additional information on this order. You will also receive optional recommendations listed in order of value (ROI) based on AppTrkr.com data.
4) Upon your emailed approval, we will submit all the ads to the publication vendors within hours for processing.
5) We email an invoice to you unless you specify someone else to receive. Every person will automatically receive a login and passwords to access our cPortal to retrieve tear sheets online (proof of publication).
JobElephant’s customer portal (adcontrol.jobelephant.com,) allows clients to directly access tearsheets (copies of placed ads), invoices and billing history, as well as submit jobs for quote requests, approve paid advertising and pay for ads once an invoice is received. All stages of the recruitment advertising process can be implemented, monitored, and confirmed through the customer portal. Our cPortal completes the circle of customer service at JobElephant, allowing clients the ability to access their orders 24/7.